For those of you who are into playing board games, I’ve got a video here for you to watch worth checking out! This video explores the history of board games, which is something I knew nothing about until I watched this video. I learned some things today!

The history of board games covers thousands of years of history and speaks to some big questions: What happens in our brains when we play board games? What is fun? And (slightly less profound, but potentially of interest to intellectual property lawyers) who’s really responsible for Monopoly?

Board games are more popular than ever right now and I’m seeing new board games pop up all the time! There’s a ton of fun games out there worth playing, and we share a lot of them here on the site. Anyway, enjoy the video!


Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post