The Austin Powers film series was so damn funny! Audiences enjoyed those movies in the late ‘90s-early 2000s, and over the years, Mike Myers has constantly been asked about a possible fourth film. Well, he was recently asked about it again during a recent appearance on The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon.

While there are no plans for Austin Powers 4, Myers makes it clear that he would love to continue the franchise! He said:

“I don’t have anything to announce. I can neither confirm nor deny the existence or nonexistence of such a project. Yeah, I would love to do it, of course, it’s fun… I have three kids under the age of 11, I’ve been super super busy being a dad… I’ll see what I can do, Jimmy Fallon!”

There have been rumors about an Austin Powers movie, but those rumors ended up leading to the cast reuniting for a Super Bowl ad for General Motors, which was a lot of fun! That ad centered around Dr. Evil.

Would you want to see the Austin Powers franchise continue? Do you think Myers will ever do it?


Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post