Dark Horse has a new Critical Role coloring book for all us Critters. This time featuring scenes from Campaign 2 with the Mighty Nein, the book features moments specifically chosen by the Critical Role cast members. Join your favorite found family in their exploits across Exandria in 45 pages of all new art by artists CoupleofKooks, Olivia Samson, Aviv Or, Cait May, and Selina Espiritu. The book looks great and there are so many great scenes from the Campaign I wonder how they were able to narrow it down to only 45 pages. Personally, I hope we get the scene of Jester tricking the Hag that had cursed Knot because I think that is my favorite scene of any live play I’ve watched. 

You can pre order your copy of the book now from your local comic shop or bookstore for $19.99 now. The book will be released on June 27, 2023 in bookstores and June 28, 2023 in comic shops. 


Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post