Actor Chris Pratt is known for many films and TV series, but maybe the biggest of them all has been the Guardians of the Galaxy franchise. The third and final film in the trilogy is just a month away, and we’ve been promised a tearjerker, but we still don’t know exactly what that will look like. Pratt has made it clear though, that if he has the chance, this won’t be his last time in the role of Peter Quill/Star-Lord.

In a recent interview with Rolling Stone, Pratt was asked if he was done playing Quill, and carefully answering without spoilers, Pratt said:

“There’s ways for people to come back from the dead. That being said, by saying that I don’t feel like I’m done, it shouldn’t go into spoiler territory. I don’t want that to be like, ‘Oh, well, Chris Pratt says that Peter Quill doesn’t die.’ That’s not what I’m saying. What I’m saying is, even if I do die in this, there’s a way to bring me back. So If you’re talking about, like, practically, can Peter Quill come back? The answer will always be yes. Now if you’re saying to me, Chris Pratt the actor, do I want to reprise my role as Peter Quill, and is there mileage left in the character, and do I have the bandwidth or headspace for that? I do. I’d be interested in playing the character again.”

Who knows what the film may bring, but whether this is the last time we see Pratt in the role or not, he sure did a fantastic job. I can’t wait to see how the story ends. Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3 is set to hit theatres on May 5th.


Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post