I recently came across some amazing poster art for Peter Jackson’s epic The Lord of the Rings trilogy. These three posters here represent The Fellowship of The Ring, The Two Towers, and The Return of the King.

These posters were created by artist Karl Fitzgerald, and I really like how he perfectly captures the tone of these films with his distinct style. You may have seen these before because they’ve been out there for a while, but for those of you who haven’t seen them, I just want to make sure you knew they existed.

The films that make up The Lord of the Rings trilogy are three of my favorite films ever made, and with news of Warner Bros. and New Line Cinema looking to expand on Middle Earth with more films, I’ve seen more Lord of the Rings stuff popping up online so I’m sharing some of of the cool stuff like this, so here ya go!


Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post